This is a three flying swallows necklace, handmade in the UK.
Swallows are well known for huge migrations across continents and are thought to be one of the early signs of Spring. These birds are excellent flyers, soaring effortlessly across the sky, darting this way and that, catching little insects for their tea as they go.
This necklace would make a perfect gift for a free spirit or traveller for which the swallow is a symbol. The swallow necklace is also a beautiful gift for a family of three or a new mother, with each of the birds representing a family member.
- Ethically sourced gemstones.
- The necklace measures 43cm in length
- The swallows measuring 1.5cm wide by 1.5cm tall.
- Arrives in a beautiful Amanda Coleman branded box.
- Handmade in Amanda Coleman workshop in Lincoln UK.