Handmade in Birmingham – the heart of England – since 1903. Newey Bloomer take only the finest copper – and spin by hand the distinctive ‘beehive’ Simplex tea kettle.
It takes nearly a month to create every individual Simplex tea kettle and the rich opulent tones of highly polished copper will certainly be a functional showpiece in any kitchen.
Proudly stamped with ‘Made in England’ on the base and when it’s time for tea – the Blenheim by Newey & Bloomer will whistle to let you know it’s time to stop and take time out for tea!
The Beehive Blenheim kettle is perfect for use on both gas and electric stoves, please note that these are not suitable for use on induction hobs without an induction hob adaptor.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for your bespoke hand made kettle to be despatched.
- Body: 100% Solid Copper
- Exterior: Polished Copper
- Embellishments: Solid Brass
- Interior Lining: Molten Tin
- Handle: Beechwood
- 100% Lead-Free
- Capacity: 1.7 liters or 1.9 quarts
- Width overall: 10″
- Diameter of base: 8″
- Depth: 8″
- Height: 9″
- Newey & Bloomer Simplex tea kettles are all handmade and as such, overall dimensions may vary slightly from those shown above.
- Whistles through the spout when water reaches boiling point.
- “Stay cool”, hand turned, high gloss solid beechwood handle.
- Warranty: 12 Month
- Care Instructions:
- Suitable for Gas stoves.
- Not suitable for hot plates such as Agas and Rayburns or induction hobs.
- Made in: handmade in Birmingham, England by master copper artisans.