This Amanda Coleman necklace is featuring a pale blue rectangular shaped tourmaline with a fern drop.
The tourmaline setting features tiny leaves that keeps the stone in place, each necklace is individually handmade to fit each unique stone. The stone in this necklace is a rectangular shape and is held in place with 4 tiny leaves. The stone is a pale blue colour with a hint of green, the colour of a mountain stream. The necklace is finished off with a fern drop and is made using a sparkly margherita chain.
- Ethically sourced gemstones.
- The overall necklace length is 44cm, the stone width is 9mm and the drop including stone and fern is just over 2cm.
- Completely unique necklace.
- Arrives in a beautiful Amanda Coleman branded box.
- Handmade in Amanda Coleman workshop in Lincoln UK.