The Great British glove. Classic short glove in a sueded pure cotton. Delightful to wear all year round. This glove has 3 points on the back of the hand and a welted top and palm vent. Georgina is the glove that put the Great into Great Britain.
Pure Supima Cotton grown in the San Joaquin Valley, California, knitted into Cotton Jersey in Derbyshire, England & brushed to give a sueded handle. This cotton is rated UPF 50, offering the highest level of protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Material: Pure Supima cotton yarn.
- Length: 1¾ BL. This glove measures 1¾ inches from where the thumb seam meets the wrist to the hem at the top of the glove.
- Glove Sizes:
- To find your glove size, pass a tape measure around the widest part of your hand – usually over your knuckles, excluding the thumb. The result, in inches, is your glove size. If you are between two sizes, round down to the lower.
- 6 = 6 inch / 15.2 cm
- 6.5 = 6 1/2 / 16.5 cm
- 7 = 7 inch / 17.8 cm
- 7.5 = 7 1/2 inch / 19 cm
- 8 = 8 inch / 20.3 cm
- 8.5 = 8 1/2 inch / 21.6 cm
- Made in: Sussex, England.