The longevity and timelessness of these kettles means this investment is something that will stay in your kitchen for generations. The signature birdsmouth spout delivers a perfect pour every time and is perfect for making pour over coffee as well as topping up the teapot.
Taking over a month to produce, each tea kettle is made from the highest grade copper. The Simplex Highgrove No. 1 kettle has a natural beauty, radiating warm, rich and opulent tones of highly-polished natural copper and will take centre stage in any kitchen. Only available in copper.
Specifically developed for use on AGA’s and other ranges with solid hotplates, the Highgrove kettle has a thicker copper base and boils faster than other specific AGA kettles currently on the market. (Tested June 2020).
Every Simplex kettle by Newey & Bloomer is unique, proudly hallmarked with ‘Made in England’ and will whistle on boiling to let you know it’s time for tea, or coffee!
Please allow 3-4 weeks for your bespoke hand made kettle to be despatched.
- Body: 100% Solid Copper (with heavier base for use on solid hotplates)
- Exterior: Polished Copper
- Embellishments: Solid Brass
- Interior Lining: Molten Tin
- Handle: Beechwood
- 100% Lead-Free
- Capacity: 1.7 liters or 1.9 quarts
- Width overall: 10″
- Diameter of base: 8″
- Depth: 8″
- Height: 9″
- Newey & Bloomer Simplex tea kettles are all handmade and as such, overall dimensions may vary slightly from those shown above.
- Newey & Bloomer signature spout with centre seam, birds mouth spout designed to give a perfect, even pour.
- Whistles through the lid when water reaches boiling point.
- “Stay cool”, hand turned, high gloss solid beechwood handle.
- Warranty: 12 Month
- Care Instructions:
- Suitable for AGAs and Rayburns and any other range with a solid hotplate.
- Can also be used on traditional gas and electric stoves.
- Cannot be used on an induction hob without an induction conversion plate.
- Made in: handmade in Birmingham, England by master copper artisans.