Available for Pre-order. Delivery due July.
The King Charles III Coronation Commemorative Teddy Bear is an exquisite collectable bear in commemoration of His Majesty King Charles III’s Coronation on 6 May 2023.
Beautifully hand crafted, this unique collectable bear features golden mohair plush paired with pure cotton velvet paws, one of which is embroidered with the King’s official cypher and the occasion date. His noble persona is enhanced by deep blue eyes and a neatly hand-stitched nose and smile.
Marking the first Coronation in 70 years, this important teddy bear is dressed in an impressive pure cotton velvet robe, with satin lining, gold embroidery and Italian tassel detailing. As befitting a new monarch, he is presented with a stunning silver-plated replica of the Imperial state crown. Adorned with 26 glass gemstones, pure cotton velvet lining and white woven faux fur trim, it is a masterpiece in its own right.
Each bear is presented in a gold drum box and is individually numbered as part of a limited edition of 2023 and has a certificate of authenticity.
- This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only
- Limited Edition: 2023pcs
- Size: Approx. 14in standing
- Teddy Bear Outer: Mohair plush / Cotton velvet
- Filling: Bean Filled
- Filling: Recycled polyester (PET) / Glass beads
- Cloak: 100% Cotton Velvet / Satin lining / Woven faux fur plush
- Crown: Silver plated and glass gem stones
- Light surface clean only
- Hand made in Shropshire since 1930