A short pure merino wool glove with a cuff that you can turn up or down. Your choice. The cuff is trimmed in animal print velvet, which adds a hint of edginess but which will not frighten the horses.
Pure wool gloves are cut from a super fine jersey Merino wool. Exceptional craftsmanship – 2 metres of painstaking stitching that joins tranks, fourchettes and thumbs. The end product is a pair of gloves that is beautifully styled, built to last and warm. The perfect Autumn/Winter glove.
- Material: Super fine Jersey Merino
- Length: 4 BL. This glove measures 4 inches from where the thumb seam meets the wrist to the hem at the top of the glove.
- Size Guide:
- To find your glove size, pass a tape measure around the widest part of your hand – usually over your knuckles, excluding the thumb. The result, in inches, is your glove size. If you are between two sizes, round down to the lower.
- 6 = 6 inch / 15.2 cm
- 6.5 = 6 1/2 / 16.5 cm
- 7 = 7 inch / 17.8 cm
- 7.5 = 7 1/2 inch / 19 cm
- 8 = 8 inch / 20.3 cm
- 8.5 = 8 1/2 inch / 21.6 cm
- Handmade in: Sussex, England.