Add some vintage class to your driving look with the Donnington driving gloves. Sporting a classic cotton crochet design on the back of the glove and along the thumb, these gloves exude old-school charm. The leather is premium hairsheep, offering a buttery softness that is and supple and strong – ready for all kinds of adventures behind the wheel. Packed with delicate details that add comfort and elegance, these string-back gloves are offered in four stylish shades. Perfect if you drive a classic car or simply love a retro look.
Hairsheep Leather. The sheep that provides the leather grows hair, not wool, hence its name. The fine hair leaves no markings resulting in smooth leather. Favoured for its natural strength and elasticity, hairsheep leather is generally acknowledged as the best leather for gloves. Durable and supple, this is an excellent choice for lasting comfort.
- Cotton crochet-knit back and thumb brings a vintage feel
Classic driving glove styling of perforated detailing down fingers and on palm
Unlined for a closer fit and better grip
Half pique stitching – combines inseam stitching (seams hidden on the inside of the glove) and pique stitching (one seam overlaps the other) for a smooth appearance
Elasticated inner wrist for a snug and secure fit
Back vents for an easier fit around your wrist
The back cuff and vent are welted (a thin band of leather is sewn into it) providing extra strength
Gloves measure on the wrist for a sleek and streamlined look
- Size Guide:
- Wrap a fabric tape measure around your dominant hand at its widest part, excluding the thumb. Note the measurement and use our size charts to confirm your glove size.
- Top tip: If you are between glove sizes, round down to the nearest half or whole number. The leather will stretch slightly with use.
- M = 8.5 – 9 inches / 21.5 – 23 cm
- L = 9.5 – 10 inches / 24 – 26 cm
- Made in Great Britain.