Say goodbye to cold hands forever courtesy of the luxuriously warm Ripley gloves. They’re lined with silky-soft rabbit fur, known for its superior heat in cold weather, creating perfect winter warmers. These timeless leather gloves add classic style to this cosiness thanks to the elegant three-point decorative stitching. Made in Britain as part of the Heritage Collection, these gloves are one of the warmest styles and are a top choice when the temperature drops.
Hairsheep Leather. The sheep that provides the leather grows hair, not wool, hence its name. The fine hair leaves no markings resulting in smooth leather. Favoured for its natural strength and elasticity, hairsheep leather is generally acknowledged as the best leather for gloves. Durable and supple, this is an excellent choice for lasting comfort.
- Three-point decorative stitching on the back of the gloves elongates the look of the hand for a refined appearance
Lined with real rabbit fur for maximum warmth in extreme cold
Half pique stitching – combines inseam stitching (seams hidden on the inside of the glove) and pique stitching (one seam overlaps the other) for a smooth appearance
Gloves measure above the wrist – ideal with three-quarter length sleeves
- Size Guide:
- Wrap a fabric tape measure around your dominant hand at its widest part, excluding the thumb. Note the measurement and use our size charts to confirm your glove size.
- Top tip: If you are between glove sizes, round down to the nearest half or whole number. The leather will stretch slightly with use.
- 7 = 7 inches / 18cm / S
- 7.5 = 7.5 inches / 19cm / M
- 8 = 8 inches / 20.5cm / L
- Made in Great Britain.