Wake up your driving look with our Woburn leather gloves, made in Britain. Crafted from finest hairsheep leather for a smooth and supple fit that feels like a second skin, these driving gloves offer comfort and cool. They feature traditional elements true of all classic driving gloves, such as the keyhole back and perforations, while also adding a modern attitude thanks to the two-tone design. The palm and trim is black, while for the back of the glove choose from a splash of bold colour with fireball red, a dose of warm tan or discreet black to match. It’s these contrasting colour combinations that truly catch the eye and make these gloves a stunning addition to your motoring adventures.
Hairsheep Leather. The sheep that provides the leather grows hair, not wool, hence its name. The fine hair leaves no markings resulting in smooth leather. Favoured for its natural strength and elasticity, hairsheep leather is generally acknowledged as the best leather for gloves. Durable and supple, this is an excellent choice for lasting comfort.
- Classic driving glove styling of cut-out back and perforated detailing
- Unlined for a closer fit and better grip
- Inseam stitching (with the seams hidden on the inside of the glove) gives the smoothest, cleanest finish and closest fit
- Dents stud fastener with centre-closing wrist strap helps adjust the fit for maximum comfort
- Elasticated inner wrist for a snug and secure fit
- Gloves measure on the wrist for a sleek and streamlined look
- Size Guide:
- Wrap a fabric tape measure around your dominant hand at its widest part, excluding the thumb. Note the measurement and use our size charts to confirm your glove size.
- Top tip: If you are between glove sizes, round down to the nearest half or whole number. The leather will stretch slightly with use.
- M = 8.5 – 9 inches / 21.5 – 23 cm
- L = 9.5 – 10 inches / 24 – 26 cm
- Made in Great Britain.